Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Daze

We have all been insanely busy, but Noah has adjusted to his new school without any problems at all. He loves it and sometimes doesn't want to leave when we pick him up. I love it too because their curriculum is amazing and he is learning so much already. They had back to school night on Tuesday and I was really impressed by the specific educational knowledge of his teacher. I knew I liked her from the million and one times I was there before we chose it, but I had no idea that her knowledge of early childhood education was as extensive as it is.

Other than that, Dan's job is good, I am still running 5 days/week + one day of cross training, and we are still set to close on the new house on September 10. My new job is crazy busy, but I really like the people I am working with and I am really glad I made the change so far. Next week I finally get to go out to my centers and meet the kids, so I am excited about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are going to be busy, busy, busy for a while.