Sunday, August 17, 2008

Almost Done

They are just about finished with our house. Last week, we had a disagreement with the lender on the interest rate we were supposed to get that almost had us walking away from the deal altogether. But it looks like they are taking care of it and we'll lock next week, so everything should be fine. I gotta tell ya though, I am not attached enough to this place to get myself into a stupid deal. I like it, but houses aren't everything. Here are some pics of the new stuff they have done.

They painted the door and the garage: They put in the appliances:

And they finished the fireplace (my favorite thing in the house...it turns on with a light switch, just like my mom's!):

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute. i bet you guys are getting excited now that they're taking care of everything!