Sunday, June 1, 2008

Camping Weekend

We went camping and hiking down by Pike's Peak this weekend. It was a blast, and I would have photos if I hadn't forgotten the picture card for my camera (duh!) Oh well, since I don't have many pics up on this blog yet, here are some old ones from other camping and hiking trips.




This one is my son (Noah), my husband (Dan), and our gigantic lab mix dog (Japhy). It is from a hike we took last summer up to some beautiful alpine lakes off of Guanella Pass.




And here is one of Noah at our campground the night before we climbed Mount Sherman. He is such a little trooper and he loves camping and hiking. He just doesn't love sleeping in a sleeping bag...yet. He flops around so much when he sleeps that I just don't think he likes to be restricted.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kenny's big thing now is camping. the only camping he's ever done is in our back yard. eric's promised to take him this year. if only we had those beautiful mountains like you do in colorado, i might go too. but we don't.
i saw amy welsh (can't remember he married last name) at wes' wedding this weekend. she said she saw you at a conference not too long ago.
give noah a kiss from us.