Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Barack Obama

Woohoo! Hillary pulled out! I am so ready to campaign for Obama! Bring on the bumper stickers! Seriously, though...whether you are a republican or democrat, this is a historic moment. I am so excited and proud to be a Barack Obama supporter in a country where your skin color and gender no longer dictate how far you can rise in politics. I am proud to be a democrat tonight and FINALLY proud to be an American (for about the first time in 8 years...and I am not exaggerating all that much). OBAMA '08!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment :)
i'm actually surprised hillary pulled out - it didn't seem like she was going to do it any time soon.

Backpacktwang said...

Ya, all those Rush republicans out there must be sad the fight is over. ;) Seriously, though...I've always admired Hillary and I'm glad she didn't drag it out any further.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to say anything except...I'm always proud to be an American even when President Clinton was in office. I may have disagreed, but I was still proud.

Backpacktwang said...

Well, the entire rest of the world didn't think we were stupid when Clinton was president.

Anonymous said...

am i going to have to break you two up? :)
you guys may have to have an agreement not to comment on each other's political posts.

Backpacktwang said...

Maybe that's not a bad idea! :)