Friday, June 27, 2008

Zoo Fun

Today, Noah and I went to the zoo with my friends Lorrie and Heather and their kids, Symon, Ryan, and Katie. I love it when I can take Noah to do something that's fun for him and it's fun for me too...not in an "I'm having fun because my kid is having fun" kind of way, but in an "I'm having fun because this is really fun for me" kind of way. Needless to say, we all had a blast and Noah is exhausted and sleeping in his bed right now! YAY!

Anyway, here are some pictures from our doubly fun day!

Noah and Ryan (Ryan is 4 and Noah thinks he is the coolest!):
No he's not picking his nose, he is eating:


Katie and Symon:



Heather, Katie, and Symon on the train:
Heather and Symon:
Noah in the petting zoo:

Noah on the train:

Lorrie and Ryan:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. i love the zoo too. we bought a membership this year b/c we go at least once a month.
noah looks like he's in heaven hanging out with ryan!