Friday, June 20, 2008

If Only Life Could Be Like the Pool

Noah and I went to the pool this morning. I would have pictures but I forgot the card for the camera again (Note to self: Quit forgetting the memory card for the camera). It was so much fun. Noah brought a bunch of his pool toys and so did a lot of other kids. What I love about the pool is that everyone shares their pool toys and people just play and no one gets all posessive or anything. They all just have a great time. If only all our lives could be like that! Whenever two kids claim the same toy at the same time, moms just help them talk it out. Anyway, the only bummer was that it started lightning about an hour and a half into our pool time. Otherwise, I think Noah could have stayed all day!

Sorry I've been kind of lame about posting lately. There is something big that's been on my mind distracting me, but I can't talk about it yet. (No, I'm not pregnant.) I promise I will post about it next week though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what we'd do w/o the pool. i love to take the boys after dinner.
hmmmm...i hope it's a good thing and not a bad thing.

Backpacktwang said...

It's a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a communist nation...too bad that doesn't seem to work out on a large scale.

Backpacktwang said...

Geez Eric, I just want people to be nice to each other. :)