Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Check it out!

Hey look, I'm a blogger! I decided to try this because my sister-in-law, Suzanne, has a cool blog site (http://kcjayhawk.wordpress.com/) that keeps me up on what's going on with her family. I thought this would be a good way to journal about everything Noah is doing. Noah is my adorable 2 year old son. I will post pics of him later. Blogging will also be a way to track my running progress. I just finished my first marathon a week and 2 days ago and I need to get some motivation to get back on it. I'm doing a 5K and a 10K this summer once my feet get back to normal (they've hurt since the marathon...especially the right one) and I really want to set PRs at both of those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!
i have someone new to add to my blogroll.
try to keep it updated - it shouldn't be hard b/c it's addictive.

Anonymous said...

You're a dork, haha just kidding. I think it's neat that we can stay updated on what's going on with you, Noah and Dan. I'm thinking of starting one too.
This says it's from Suzanne but I'm just using her wordpress ID b/c it wouldn't let me post a comment without it.
Eric