Thursday, July 31, 2008

Night Time at the Zoo


Last night, the place where I (used to) work had their annual employee party at the zoo. Noah's favorite friend, Ryan, was there and they ran around like crazy people the whole time. I loved being at the zoo in the evening because the animals were so active. The elephants were washing each other in dirt and the zebras were jumping around and playing constantly. Noah was fascinated. Sorry the pics are so crappy. I forgot the camera so I had to use my cell phone. Hopefully Lorrie will send me some of the real pictures she got (hint, hint, Lorrie).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a good idea. i'd like to have an employee thing at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Suzanne wants me to take Kenny to the Kansas City Zoo for a night. They have scheduled nights where you can camp at the zoo and take tours with zoo personel of the zoo at night.