Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Motivational Songs

I love my iPod. I love the music on it. Dan adds new stuff to it for me every once in a while to keep it fresh, and most of the songs on it really help me on my runs. Here is a list of my top ten favorite running songs right now:


10. "Everybody Ona Move," Michael Franti and Spearhead

9. "Steve McQueen," Sheryl Crow

8. "Long Road to Ruin," Foo Fighters

7. "Tangled Up in Blue, " Indigo Girls version (I know, weird, huh? I used to do the Bob Dylan version, but this one works better for me. Maybe I should try Jerry Garcia's version too.)

6. "Omaha Nebraska," Bowling for Soup

5. "Looking at the World from the Bottom of a Well," Mike Doughty

4. "Monkey Wrench," Foo Fighters

3. "Inside Out," Eve 6

2. "The Pretender," Foo Fighters (OK, so pretty much any Foo Fighters works for me.)

1. "New York," Ryan Adams (This was playing on my iPod as I finished my marathon.)

If you have any great songs I should add to my iPod, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like fergie's clumsy and pitbull's the anthem (yes, that's my spanish dork coming out).
good post.