Thursday, June 4, 2009

Webinars are Dumb

Ok, so my boss's secretary called me on Tuesday and said that there is a mandatory webinar Thursday morning for anyone who wants to do summer enrollments for extra money at 9:00 am. I am scheduled to do summer enrollments so "Could I possibly participate in the webinar?" I say, "Well, I have a doctor's appointment at 9:50 that day, but I can be online from 9-9:20 and then do the rest via conference call." Fine and good.

Except that I committed to that thinking the webinar would have ACTUAL information we needed for enrollment.

It was boring and full of information we already knew. No, I take that back. There were 2 pieces of info I didn't know. But the conference was an hour and those two pieces of info took MAYBE a minute and 18 seconds to share.

Thanks for cutting into my nice summer day for NO GOOD REASON!

1 comment:

kcjayhawk said...

it's summertime...webinars shouldn't be allowed.