Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Hiker Guy


I always knew Noah would make me proud in a million different ways, but I think I am the most proud of our first hiking adventure without the backpack carrier he usually rides in. Look at my little hiker!

We went to the Devil's Head Trail on Sunday. We go there a lot because it is under an hour from our house. And I love how you climb from the aspen forest through the evergreens and up to the rocks where the fire lookout tower is. Noah was a champ, but Dan and I (mostly Dan) ended up carrying him on our shoulders for probably 1/2 the hike. Considering it is over 3 miles round trup with 1000 feet of elevation gain, I think he did pretty well. Nevertheless, we will be bringing the carrier next time... just in case.

2 comments:

kcjayhawk said...

good job noah. that's a long way to go when it's uphill.
jen, you do realize that if you had brought it, he would have walked the entire way:)

baby carriers backpacks said...

That is fantastic!! Don't blink your little man is growing up!