Saturday, December 5, 2009

Back to School...

...for me! I start tomorrow. I know Sunday seems like a weird day to start, but I am taking online classes. Each class is 8 weeks, 3 credits, starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday. I just got done looking at my first course (Educational Theory... really? I've been teaching for 12 years). The first week includes 3 chapters, 6 articles, and 2 papers. I am really worried about getting it all done except for the fact that the first week is behaviorism. If I can't do that easily and well, something is wrong.

Anyway, at the pace my advisor said is realistic for me, I should have a master's in administration, and both principal and administrator licensure within 18 months. If I double up on classes in the summer, I may even finish sooner.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

kcjayhawk said...

wow, good for you. that's a heck of a work/school load but it'll be great to get it done. eric needs to start on his masters b/c if there's a promotional process, he gets more points if he's started classes (even if he isn't finished w/ it).
did you see that amanda started a blog for when she goes to spain?