Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Resolutions: Checking In

Here are my resolutions from last year and how I did on them.

1. Spend more time playing with Dan and Noah and Japhy: Yes, but some parts of the year I did better than others.
2. Finish a triathlon: Nope, but I did do the Pikes Peak Ascent instead.
3. Finish a half marathon in under 2 hours: No, and as I read more about speed, I realized that this probably was not a realistic goal for me.
4. Spend less and save more $$: Yes! That is how we survived Dan's unemployment. I am so glad he has a job again now. It is so much more fun to have at least a little money to spend.
5. Drop 5 pounds to lessen the pounding my knees are taking from all that running: No, I weigh exactly what I did this time last year.
6. Increase my weight and resistance training...also to help the knees. Yes, I do significantly more than I did this time last year and my knee issues are pretty much a thing of the past. Now if I could just do something about this stupid foot.

1 comment:

kcjayhawk said...

i'd say the pikes peak ascent trumps a triathlon anyday.