Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Highlights

A countdown of my 10 favorite moments of 2009!

10. Our August trip to Copper (where Dan rode the Copper triangle) and camping near Aspen with Uncle Mikey
9. Running the Denver Half Marathon with my friend Erika from college
8. Camping with Dan and Noah at Turquoise Lake
7. Randi and Sophie's trip to see us
6. Going to the Old Stone Church with Dan for dinner for our 10th anniversary.
5. The Inauguration of Barack Obama: It was during the school day so I went to my favorite school (Tetra Academy) and "worked." Really, they were showing the inauguration to the kids and I watched with them. The highlight of my school year for sure!
4. Finding out that Dan got his new job
3. Our trip to Utah, Bryce Canyon and Zion
2. Finishing the Pikes Peak Ascent
1. Snowboarding at Winter Park with the Intfens and Jim and finding out that Noah loves skiing!

No comments: