Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ouch!

My 20 miler is done as of about 2 hours ago. YES! I took a cold bath afterwards, but my feet are still pretty sore. My legs feel good, unless I walk down stairs. SO now it's time to taper, which means the longest run I will do in the next 3 weeks is 12 miles. YES! again. I had some new tunes for the run today thanks to some time spent on the internet googling run songs last night. Here are my 10 favorites:

1. Boom Boom Pow, Black Eyed Peas
2. Waking Up in Vegas, Katy Perry
3. My Milkshakes, Kelis
4. C'Mon C'Mon, The Von Bondies (the theme from Rescue Me)
5. Talk Dirty to Me, Poison (shut up!)
6. Stronger, Kanye West
7. Rehab, Amy Winehouse
8. Anytime, Eve 6
9. Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
10. So What, Pink

Most of this is stuff I wouldn't normally listen to, but it's great motivation/ distraction for running.

3 comments:

kcjayhawk said...

rehab and so what are on my playlist too.
i don't know if i just really like waking up in vegas or if it's b/c i hear about 20 times on the radio every day.

Backpacktwang said...

I have never heard Waking up in Vegas on the radio. I must not listen to the right radio. :)

Amanda said...

Sounds like music I listen to! Hehe. :o)