Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Right Around the Corner?

It has been so nice here for the past couple of weeks, that I can't help but wonder...

Is winter really over? Is spring right around the corner?

It is 76 as I sit here typing and I am so ready for spring. I LOVE living in Castle Rock when it is nice outside...tons of family friendly outdoor things to do. And of course Noah really wants to be outside pretty much every day...it's nice when the weather helps us all enjoy it!

I am sure that some huge snowstorm is right around the corner. I seem to remember a week or so of weather like this before the 4 feet we got on spring break a few years back...but for now I am just going to take advantage of it by sitting outside while Noah plays and drinking a margarita...

That reminds me... we need to get someone out here to build a deck before it gets too warm. And I have some spring planting to start planning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous. it was still cold here today, although that nice weather is supposed to get here on wednesday. i think i heard a high 71. and i cannot wait.