Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bryce Canyon Pictures: Part 1

After our stay at Zion, we drove straight to Bryce Canyon National Park. This is one of my favorite places I have ever been fortunate to see. The first time I saw the canyon, I thought it looked like some kind of fairyland with the dusting of white snow sitting on the red hoodoos and green trees. (There is a trail there called the Fairyland trail, so I am not the only person to ever have that impression.) Noah really liked it there and he was a trooper of a hiker. He said hi to pretty much everyone we passed on the trail and everyone thought he was so cute and friendly. Here are some pictures from the canyon hikes we took.

Dan and Noah hiking in the canyon:
Bryce Canyon:Noah pointing to a bird in a tree:

Dan and Noah:King of the mountain:Noah and I hiking:We saw a ton of deer in the canyon:More pictures to come!

No comments: