Thursday, January 8, 2009

2008: Favorite Moments Recap

I know this is a little late and backwards because I already did my resolutions, but I am very thankful for so many things in my life. I am so lucky it's not even funny, so I wanted to take a moment to appreciate 2008.

My top 10 moments of 2008:

10. KU winning the national championship in basketball ( and how cool Dan was about watching it with me)

9. The election of Barack Obama

8. Camping in Steamboat with Dan and Noah and the Intfens

7. Running a PR in the 10K Colorado Springs Classic

6. Running a PR in the 5K at the Sprint Turkey Day 5K with all of my siblings

5. Finding out I got my new job

4. Finishing the Colfax Marathon with Noah and Dan cheering me on

3. Running (and finishing) the Golden Leaf 1/2 Marathon in Aspen and then spending that weekend in Aspen with Dan and Noah

2. Noah's second birthday party. It was a blast!

1. Moving into our new place and spending time here with Dan and Noah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Barack getting elected wasn't your number 1. LOL

Anonymous said...

what??? ku winning only ranked as #10???? that's just messed up.