Friday, October 9, 2009

Lame-O

Here are all the ways I am a Lame-O right now:

1) I haven't posted here in nearly 2 weeks. That's pretty sad.
2) I haven't gone running in 2 days and I haven't had a decent run in about a week. My foot hurts.
3) My energy level is way down (probably a result of the lame-o running).
4) I have been eating entirely too much junk. That's not helping the energy level either.
5) I have been at work so much lately that I have barely had time to spend with Dan and Noah. This is the lamest one of all.

The good news is that the CDE audit at work is over and I will be able to spend more time at centers with kids. More importantly, it means I can leave at a decent hour and be home with Dan and Noah more.

Another happy note: Friends of ours are in Jamaica for their 10th anniversary. That means that their 2 awesome happy dogs get to spend some time here at our house with Japhy. It is so fun having 3 dogs around the house. Always something to smile about!!!

1 comment:

kcjayhawk said...

i bet japhy is in heaven.
i bet you guys will buy a second dog after this experience. we want another.