Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and Other Stuff

Yesterday was a really fun and busy day.

First, I ran 11 miles up on the trails south of our house. It was hard and fun and way slower than I wanted, but I did it.

Then, we had Noah's third birthday party. I am planning on coming back later today and posting the pictures from the party, but today is going to be almost as busy as yesterday so I'll have to see how it goes.

After that, Dan took me to The Old Stone Church for dinner for our anniversary. It was one of the best meals I've ever had in my life and I highly recommend it if you are ever in Castle Rock.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Dan let me sleep in late and then made breakfast! I feel completely spoiled. Noah and Dan gave me a flower picture thing that Noah made, a gift certificate for a spa massage, and candy!

We are going to tea with Dan's mom and dad later and maybe antiqueing. Is that how you spell that?

No comments: