Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are some pictures from our visit to KC. We all had a blast seeing everyone. My whole family was there and it's not that often that we can all get together.
Will, Crystal, and Noah: Crystal and Aunt Carol:
Will and Kenny:
Eric, Suzanne, Kenny, and Luke:
Rachel and Amanda:
Eric and Luke:
Amanda's boyfriend AJ, Amanda, Eric, and I (after all of us except Eric had had, um, a few drinks.)
Noah and my Mom:
All the way home, Noah kept saying, Are we going back to GG's house now???

Noah and Kylie:
Noah and Will:
I have tons more pics to post, but the computer is moving really slowly right now, so I'll have to post them later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good pics. we had such a good time too.
i heard that a certain someone was the only one who didn't pass the pbt:)