Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plantar Fasciitis

Plantar fasciitis is a common overuse injury that runners often get involving pain and inflammation of the plantar fascia, a thick band of tissue that runs along the bottom of your foot.

It sucks.

I have been barely running at all for almost a month now and it still won't go away. I want to get back to my regular running so badly but I know that will just make it worse.

So I have been riding my bike a lot and going to spinning class instead of running, but it just isn't the same.

Maybe I'll just do one mile this morning. That can't hurt, right?

3 comments:

kcjayhawk said...

are you going to be ok to run the 5k?

Backpacktwang said...

I think so. I am being really careful with it so I can.

Anonymous said...

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY-IT IS TALKING TO YOU. JOE